So, I'1000 noticing a trend in the Google searches that bring people to this blog: the Dashboard. Now, I am obsessed with checking my Dashboard. It's a sickness really.

Then, I've decided to conduct a comprehensive tour of the Dashboard — everything I know about it. No personal information–and it is attainable to anyone who has applied for a Disney internship or job.

The Disney Dashboard is actually impressive and wonderful — I've applied to a lot of jobs, and the worst thing near that is — you never know where you stand up. Many times, instead of sending y'all a "Cheers just we accept decided to proceed with another candidate" eastward-mail, they volition send nothing. I understand, who has fourth dimension for that? In a globe where hundreds of people utilise for every job (in any industry it seems), companies don't have time to respond to every bidder. Though, information technology is the polite thing to practise.

Well, Disney has dealt with this consequence and gear up automatic e-mails (saying that your data has been received or that you have been invited to schedule an interview) and the Dashboard, telling yous of your status along the unabridged journeying. Which.. is wonderful.

Then, without farther ado, I'd similar to introduce y'all to what I know about the Dashboard. Please note that in that location are a lot of blanks in what I actually know well-nigh it, and there is a lot of speculation going on here.

One of the elements on the Dashboard is the interviews and events section. If yous are invited to schedule an interview, it will exist displayed here. From at that place, you click on it and y'all are redirected to another folio where you lot can choose the date and fourth dimension for your interview.

In one case y'all practise that, your condition on the second element will change to reflect your upcoming scheduled events and interviews. You lot can click on this at any time preceding the interview to move it if something comes up, or but to view it once more if y'all accept forgotten.

This is your status bar ^^ The date listed reflects the date that your application was submitted, and the condition is listed next to it. Here, I am in "submission" stage for i of my internships. There are even so 3 or four that I practical to that have never moved out of this phase.

Some other important chemical element that you lot take access to is your Job Cart. This is actually useful if you like a lot of positions but don't take fourth dimension to apply for them at that exact moment. Yous click "Save Application" on the site, and information technology gets logged here in a big group. Once y'all submit your application information technology moves out of this box and into a drop down menu. Click on the position in the carte and information technology will tell you details nigh the position.

When you select a position in the drop down menu, it shows the application history. For each of these things you receive an electronic mail also. Here, it shows my application submission (i/24) and my screening interview confirmation date.

Unfortunately y'all "tin't win 'em all." This is what yous volition see when that happens. No need to fret though–there are plenty of internships in the sea!

And so, that is your brief little tour. But, I desire to take it a step farther and really speculate.

This is what we know about the condition bar:

1. Submission. This means that your application has been received. All applications that are sent in start out in this stage.

two. In progress. This bar means that someone in that department has looked at your file and is interested in yous. This is a very good thing. From what I have experienced, any internship that made it to "In Progress" made information technology to "Interview Stage."

iii. I've never seen what this status bar is. I would imagine that it is something similar "Applicant Review" stage or something. (**UPDATE: March v: "Preliminary Interview Scheduled"**)

4. Interview Stage. Here is where your application will stay until you get a call or an invite to schedule an interview. From there you lot volition either move forward or are "no longer in consideration."

5. Since I accept no experience with the post-obit stages, these are purely speculated based on what I recall they could perhaps be. I would estimate that v could be a "second interview" phase, or advanced candidate stage.. some kind of "Applicant Review" blazon of deal. (**UPDATE March vii: Phase 5 is "Post-Interview Stage"**)

6. I call up 6 could be the happy phase where you are "Accepted!"

7. I believe that this one could be something like "housing stage" or something similar regarding Orlandonian arrangements (or wherever your internship is located).

viii. I would think that 8 is something like  "Paperwork" stage where they brand things official and plans are fabricated for you to start when, where and how.

So.. at that place information technology is! My Dashboard tour. Are there whatever questions?